This week we’re talking with Manja Horner, a uniquely skilled Learning Experience Designer.
She parlaid her experience as a professional musician and music teacher into a career she loved in corporate learning.
The problem was, she felt trapped by the corporate world. Having grown up in a family supported by a small business, freedom was a core value to her. She also had a strong commitment to be available to her children.
So she took her experience, talent, passion and motivation and started a business of her own.
In this week’s interview, you’ll learn…
- How Manja made her business successful so quickly after leaving her job
- What factors played a role in her success the most
- How her skills and experience transferred into her dream business
- And 2 important things to consider BEFORE you quit your job
Watch the full interview here:
Free Gift Offer from Manja – Course Creator Quiz and Personal Development Action Plan
Key Pieces of Advice from Manja:
- Transition slowly. “I didn’t save up to get through startup time, and wasn’t financially prepared.”
- “If you have a great idea, start vetting immediately. Start getting into the root of your target market’s problem immediately and start pre-selling it before you’re ready. Make sure your idea will be successful.”
- Don’t fall into the trap of thinking the only way to fund your business is to “boot-stap” it yourself. “Don’t be afraid or shy away from getting actual investment.”
- Get support, you don’t have to know everything and figure it out yourself. “Start researching business coaches because you’ll need the support.”
Training & Inspiration in your In-Box
Learn the prospecting, selling and team building skills that got me to a six-figure income. In addition, you will receive tools, resources and inspiration to build the life you want and deserve!