Most of us have experienced fear of failure at some point in our lives…
And I’m no exception.
When I first got started in network marketing, I had no clue what it was. All I knew was that it was an opportunity to make money, and I couldn’t pass it up.
As you can imagine, the process wasn’t always smooth sailing…
After all, it’s hard to be confident when you have no idea what you’re doing.
But despite my fear, I KNEW that I was capable of being successful, and I was determined not to hold myself back.
Along the way, I learned some handy tips and tricks for overcoming fear of failure that I share in this week’s video.
You’ll even get a list of some incredible books to help you on your journey to success.
Watch the video below and I’ll see you there!
Ready to take it a step further?
Check out some of my favorite books to help you on your journey to success:
- The Absolute Best Way for Women to Make Money ebook
The Absolute Best Way for Women to Make Money (paperback)
- The Absolute Best Way for African-American Women to Make Money
- Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
- Building an Empire: The Most Complete Blueprint to Building a Massive Network Marketing Business
- Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway
Training & Inspiration in your In-Box
Learn the prospecting, selling and team building skills that got me to a six-figure income. In addition, you will receive tools, resources and inspiration to build the life you want and deserve!