Few of us like to jump into something we don’t feel prepared for, but we’ll never feel prepared until we take that step and test what we know.
I, like a lot of us, struggle with putting my new-found knowledge into action. So here’s my plan:
- I will NOT take another course
- I will NOT attend another seminar
- I will NOT study another subject
- Before I do any of these things again, I will take one major action to apply what I’ve already learned.
Once I’ve taken one big step, then I’ll reward myself with more time to learn and grow.
You’ll never know what you need to learn until you start applying what you know now. So join me, take those things that you’ve learned, everything you’ve studied, and find one big action step you can take. That’s how you continue moving forward and improving.
Here’s to your next big step,
What Did You Think of Stop Learning and Start Doing?
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss out on new videos!
- Leave a Comment your thoughts and experiences..
- Share This Post to help others change their lives, just like I’ve changed mine.