But believe it or not, that’s normal.
We all encounter situations that we’re unprepared for, and we all face challenges that force us to grow. What separates successful entrepreneurs from those who don’t reach their goals, is the way they respond to those challenges.
Despite some rocky attempts and hard lessons learned, Rachele kept going. She learned how to adapt and overcome every obstacle she faced, and now runs a successful business that she absolutely loves.
And just like Rachele, you have the same opportunity.
In this week’s interview, you’ll learn…
- How to overcome the inevitable obstacles of a business startup
- How to assess the skills and experience that’ll help you create your success
- How to motivate yourself as Rachele did to reach her goals, even when things were hard
- And 3 key pieces of advice to give you a mindset for success
Watch the full interview here:
Email Rachele at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Gift: 10 Steps to a Website with Personality
Key Pieces of Advice from Rachele:
- Plan for the unexpected. “My first attempt was foiled because I didn’t have the money to take care of technical issues… and in that process I lost clients.”
- Don’t give up, just take a step back and reevaluate. “Sometimes you have to take a step back – as I many times did – as I realized I couldn’t move forward for whatever reason.”
- Read as much as you can about your area of interest and entrepreneurship. “Read everything you can get your hands on. It’s very motivating.”
- Your skills may seem insignificant to you, but they’re vital to someone else. “It’s more extraordinary than I’ve given myself credit for.”
Training & Inspiration in your In-Box
Learn the prospecting, selling and team building skills that got me to a six-figure income. In addition, you will receive tools, resources and inspiration to build the life you want and deserve!