Are you taking control and pursuing your dreams, or are you along for the ride to help someone else pursue theirs?
If you aren’t on your own goals program, then you’re probably on someone else’s goals program.
We’ve been talking about the importance of setting goals, but this week I want to really show you why it’s so important to have your own goals and create a plan for yourself to achieve them.
When I first married my husband, he wanted to go back into the film business and was really focused on it. It wasn’t what I wanted, but I didn’t have any goals of my own and didn’t know what I wanted to do, so I got swept along in his plan.
Once I developed my own goals program, I began to experience success. I was working toward something that was important to me, and that made all the difference. We’ve been talking about that over the past 4 weeks in my blog.
Because goal-setting is such a huge part of people’s success journeys and because I’m passionate about helping people live the lives they really love, I’ve created a new tool for you. It’s my Video Master Class, The Success Journey.
Here’s everything you’ll get if you sign up for the Master Class right now:
- 4 videos walking you step-by-step through the entire goal-setting process to give you the best chance for success
- All the materials you’ll need to create a comprehensive goal-setting program for yourself
- (BONUS) My book The Absolute Best Way For Women To Make Money
- (BONUS) The workbook Create And Fund Your Dreams
I don’t normally give away so much at one time…
But while there’s a lot of great information out there, I’ve always felt that there was something missing. No one shows people just how simple it really is to write a plan for their lives, to write goals and to achieve everything they want to achieve.
Through the The Success Journey Video Master Class, you’ll have a real handle on how to do just that. You’ll know that you truly are capable of whatever you put your mind to.
You’ll feel confident and prepared to start building the life you’ve always wanted, and you’ll have valuable tools and skills that you can use for the rest of your life.
I hope you’ll take this first step.
See you there,
What Did You Think of Are You Chasing Your Dreams Or Someone Else’s?
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss out on new videos!
- Leave a Comment your thoughts and experiences..
- Share This Post to help others change their lives, just like I’ve changed mine.